The Tasting Sessions: Tour Dates
The Tasting Sessions commence a series of incredible evenings which aim to bring people together in amazing venues with an amazing new local craft gin – Forager’s Gin.
Starting at the Great Orme Brewery, on the 22nd April 2016, Snowdonia Distillery have planned a number of exclusive Gin Nights across North Wales. Here’s you chance to be involved.
Sure we could have launched in a traditional style: bottling Forager’s Gin and selling it through some amazing local and national stockists. But that didn’t seem right. Not at first.
Forager’s Gin is, and always has, been about bringing people together. So that’s what we intend to do.
Put on some amazing nights where people can get exclusive access to Forager’s Gin: way before anyone can buy it in any restaurant, bar or deli.
So the stage is set. We have some amazing nights lined up.
Each one will be slightly different, informal and great fun. Here they are:
1. Forager’s Gin Launch, Great Orme Brewery: 22nd April 2016 (sold out)
2. Gin Night Two, Great Orme Brewery: 20th May 2016 (sold out)
3. Blas ar Fwyd, Llanrwst: 21st May 2016 (Sold out)
4. Bondnant Welsh Food: 27th May 2016 (Sold out)
6. The Dining Room, Abersoch: (Sold out)
7. World Gin Day, 11th June 2016: Providero Fine Teas & Coffee’s, Llandudno Jnc: (Sold out)
8. Ye Old Bulls Head, Beaumaris: 12th June 2016 (Sold out)